All papers must be submitted electronically through the EDAS Conference papers submission system. To ensure high standards, all contributed papers will be reviewed by four independent reviewers. Based on the reviewers’ comments, the Coordinating Scientist will take a decision on the acceptance of the papers. Upon acceptance of the Full Paper, the author will be notified via email, and the author shall incorporate the reviewers’ suggested corrections to the manuscript and submit the revised manuscript as Camera Ready Submission to the EDAS Conference papers submission system.
First Paper Submission
All papers submitted to the ITIS 2024 must be written in English and formatted in the standard IEEE Xplore double-column format (A4 size), you can download the Microsoft Word template here, and for here for Latex Template. Failing to conform to the standard format will result in rejection.
- All papers must be submitted electronically through the EDAS Conference papers submission system https://itis2024.edas.info/. It is suggested that you use Firefox or Chrome instead of Internet Explorer.
- All regular and invited papers are limited to six (6) pages. If there are more pages then each additional page will be charged IDR 250,000 per page.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee. Note that short manuscripts are not considered.
- To facilitate the paper’s double-blind peer-review process, authors should make efforts to ensure that information about the authors’ identities does not appear anywhere in the text body of the paper. (for the first submission)
- Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors listed in the paper must attend the conference and present the paper according to the schedule of the conference. In the event that the presenter is unable to attend the conference for any reason, your accepted paper will not be considered for submission of the proceeding to the IEEE Xplore.
- At least one of the authors listed on the paper must register for the ITIS 2024 to upload the final manuscript.
- Additional page can be uploaded for US$ 15 / 250.000 IDR each.
- An official Acceptance Letter or Official Invitation Letter will be given after the registrant pays the registration fee.